Saturday 21 July 2007

jibber jabber

hello people. well mostly just july, michell, and aaron.
i don't think that anyone else reads this.
so HELLO favorite people!
me and aaron are going HERE today:



hooray for getting outta here today! i'll come back tanner than before, so that's good.
some news:
1. the mustache man is no more. i cancelled him. it wasn't going to work.
2. my flowers are getting bigger.
3. i OFFICIALLY signed up for the 13K run in october.
4. my friend liz is moving to orlando right next month right next to an IKEA.

i guess that's all. i'm really not very exciting.


hopefully we'll see this soon!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Whitney, that bathing suit you sent me a link to is TO DIE FOR! You're such a vixen! Y'all are going to be like James Bond and his hot Bond girl or something!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, my little sugar plums! Y'all deserve a wonderful beachy break.